Join us for a weekend dedicated to filling the gender gap, exploring technology, and building the next big thing!
Our mission is to support and nurture women* in tech by hosting Southern California's premiere all female* hackathon. Expect a weekend full of workshops, mentorship, tech talks, social activities, food, and more! No experience necessary, you just need passion.
*trans and non-binary inclusive
- Team sizes are limited to up to 4 students
- Start and complete your hack during the 24 hours of AthenaHacks starting Saturday, April 6 and ending Sunday, April 7
- Make sure to create a DevPost profile for your hack and submit by 11:30am on Sunday, April 7
- Be sure to "opt-in" for the prizes your hack qualifies for so judges can find you during the expo
- Include screenshots, pictures, and/or videos of your hack in your DevPost submission
- Teams must also participate and present their hacks in the Project Expo from 1pm-2pm on Sunday, April 7
Is this a product that people will use in their daily lives? Will it make lives better?
How difficult was it to implement this project? Are there lots of APIs and libraries and languages involved? Did you use a really cool algorithm?
Innovation & Creativity
Is this project unique and innovative? Is it a solution to a problem we have never seen before? A better way of doing something?
Is your hack polished? Create a streamlined hack that looks as great as it functions!